The Prime Day 2018 deals have been great.
Yesterday was Amazon's Prime Day, where the company offered massive discounts for products sold on its online marketplace. Almost every device Amazon makes is now available at a deep discount, and you'll find every single one of them below. Only members of Amazon Prime are able to access all the deals.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts. "We're excited to leverage the momentum as we move into the second half of 2018", said the CEO of Simply Gum, one of the SMBs that participated in Prime Day. Amazon's Prime Day starts and will be six hours longer than last year's and will launch new products.
Ring had its biggest day ever on Amazon on July 16, with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro selling out. And like many other online shoppers, I immediately ran into technical glitches. But Amazon has never been specific about how much its fake shopping holiday pads the company's Prime subscriber rolls or whether someone who signs up for a trial Prime membership to land a discounted vacuum cleaner in July is likely to continue paying long-term.
However, none of this got in the way of breaking sales records.
Amazon could learn a lesson from Nordstrom Inc., which experienced website problems last week as it kicked off its popular annual anniversary sale.
"This symbiotic relationship between Amazon and leading brands legitimizes Prime Day, as well as those brands serious about stepping up their e-commerce game", said Guru Hariharan, chief executive officer of Boomerang. Through Alexa, you still can get the Fire TV for $19.99 and all other Prime Day deals on Amazon devices.
Shoppers in the United States and elsewhere in the world are struggling to access e-commerce giant Amazon's website as one of its biggest annual sales, Prime Day, got underway. Deals were to be had on devices ranging from Amazon's own products to offerings from manufacturers like Samsung, Acer, and HP. According to One Click Retail, which measures ecommerce data, Amazon sold about $1 million worth of products a minute during peak time previous year. While no one from Amazon has provided an explanation it was widely believed Amazon's services crashed because so many people were shopping at the same time.
- Hillary Clinton hits Trump over Putin summit, with a World Cup reference
- Tour de France: Tearful Richie Porte crashes out with shoulder injury
- France favorites as Moscow basks in World Cup spotlight
- Theresa May bows to pro-Brexit pressure to survive parliamentary scare
- Thai soccer players crave food, wait to go home next week
- Trump an 'American patriot' says Turnbull after Putin meeting
- Donald Trump arrives in Helsinki for summit with Vladimir Putin
- Juve Stars Mock Cuadrado For Handing Ronaldo No.7 Jersey
- 13 injured after lava hits tour boat on Hawaii's Big Island
- GAMA respond to the government's Brexit white paper