The Lakers will play the victor of the Grizzlies-Blazers for the Vegas title on Tuesday night. He's the only second-year player to receive that distinction, as he's joined by Chicago's Wendell Carter Jr., New York's Kevin Knox, and Cleveland's Collin Sexton.
After averaging a solid 7.9 points in roughly 23.2 minutes a game while knocking down nearly 40 percent of his 3-point shots as a rookie, Hart has absolutely exploded onto the national scene in his second summer as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.
"Look at Josh Hart". The second-year guard leads the Summer League in scoring (24.2) and ranks second in three-pointers (2.5).
Xavier Rathan-Mayes made the play of the game when he snatched a loose ball and fed Ayres with a pretty touch pass under the basket with 45 seconds left in the second overtime. "That's never been a reason why I played this game".
Heading into the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, Hart was one of the most compelling players to watch.
This resulted in Hart winning the Summer League MVP, and LeBron congratulated him for his outstanding performance. "My ability to shoot off the dribble".
Following the 2018 NBA Draft where the Lakers selected Moritz Wagner (No. 25), Isaac Bonga (No. 39), and Svi Mykhailiuk (No. 47), they reportedly signed Berry II to an undrafted free-agent deal. Caleb Swanigan (pick No. 26 in 2017) and Zach Collins (pick No. 10 in 2017) have dominated the middle, while third-year guard Wade Baldwin (pick No. 17 in 2016) has been the floor general controlling the action.
- 13 injured after lava hits tour boat on Hawaii's Big Island
- Trump shows he trusts an ex-KGB agent more than USA intelligence
- Juve Stars Mock Cuadrado For Handing Ronaldo No.7 Jersey
- Courtois to Real Madrid: Chelsea replacement the only hold-up
- Tour de France: Tearful Richie Porte crashes out with shoulder injury
- Antonio Conte thankful for "unforgettable" Chelsea memories
- Hall H Debut Of New ‘Doctor Who’ Unveils New Season Teaser
- NASSER HUSSAIN: England pass their India test with flying colours
- Glitches mar Amazon Prime Day
- I wanted Trump to win - Vladimir Putin