Wojnarowski notes that Anthony will be waived, making him free to sign with a team of his choosing.
As of now, the expectation is that Anthony will land in Houston, where he probably will be the starting power forward alongside Chris Paul, James Harden, P.J. Tucker and Clint Capela. The Thunder re-signed Grant, then it was reported that Anthony and the Thunder would eventually part ways, though it was unclear how it would happen. His playing time dwindled in the playoffs.
The Thunder has found a landing spot for Carmelo Anthony. OKC wants more speed, another ball handler. Schroder averaged a career-high mark of 19.4 points last season. But the Thunder have gotten little production out of their backup point guards in the Russell Westbrook era, and Schroder certainly has the talent to become a threat off the bench.
The 34-year-old had a year to forget in Oklahoma City
The pick is protected 1-14 in 2022 and will become two second rounders if it doesn't convey. Carroll played in six summer league games for the team, averaging 4.2 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine minutes. The Rockets are expected to be his primary suitor in free agency.
Luwawu-Cabbarot is two years removed from being selected with the No. 24 pick in the 2016 NBA Draft. In 78 games, Anthony averaged 16.2 points and 5.8 rebounds per game while shooting 40 percent from the floor.
Measuring at 6-foot-11, 240 pounds, Muscala, the only player in National Basketball Association history from Bucknell, provides the 76ers with a young, yet experienced big man who can play either power forward or center effectively. It has been no secret for months that, despite Schroder being a talented player, Atlanta has been trying to unload the 24-year-old German point guard.
Anderson was a former first-rounder (21st overall in 2015) with the Mavericks whose athletic ability and work ethic have made him a team favorite both in Dallas and Philly.
- 13 injured after lava hits tour boat on Hawaii's Big Island
- GAMA respond to the government's Brexit white paper
- Where you can watch Obama’s Nelson Mandela lecture online
- Antonio Conte thankful for "unforgettable" Chelsea memories
- Trump an 'American patriot' says Turnbull after Putin meeting
- White House invites Putin to Washington for fall meeting
- Tuesday forecast: Chance of storms, slightly cooler
- UK’s May halts revolt over Brexit trade bill
- Intel chief says Russia meddling in US ‘ongoing’
- 'Batshit crazy': Trump discussed allowing Putin to interrogate U.S. ambassador