Some of the recent transfer speculation involving Chelsea...
Jürgen Klopp beat Maurizio Sarri to the Brazilian's signature and the goalkeeper has spoken of his joy at joining the Anfield outfit and can not wait for the season to start. Also stay at Chelsea, yes.
With Chelsea looking increasingly likely to accept Thibaut Courtois' departure to Real Madrid this summer, the club are left with just a few weeks to find a suitable replacement.
"He is the best player at the club and we need Chelsea to keep the best players", Fabregas said at a news conference in Australia today ahead of the club's first preseason game versus Perth Glory on Monday.
It is believed that Spanish giants FC Barcelona are edging closer to the signing of another Brazilian global, one who represented the Selecao at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. For sure, we want him to stay'. "If they want to let me go, you know my preferred destination".
Maurizio Sarri is happy for Willian to stay at the club
"This is a post-World Cup time", said Sarri. Would he be the right option if Courtois leaves? Among them, Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City), Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan) and, surprisingly, Petr Cech who has been plying his trade with Arsenal for the past three seasons. Liverpool also look to be out of transfer funds following the £65million record signing of Brazilian goalkeeper Alisson Becker.
Chelsea captain Gary Cahill is considering quitting Stamford Bridge as the club close in on a £44.2m deal for Juventus defender Daniele Rugani.
"The two leagues are different, but here there are stronger players". Another was not even a mistake - it was a journalist with whom I shared jokes for three years.
The Chelsea shot-stopper has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu for a number of years.
CSKA have denied reports suggesting a deal had been agreed for the player.
- Tour de France: Tearful Richie Porte crashes out with shoulder injury
- 'Batshit crazy': Trump discussed allowing Putin to interrogate U.S. ambassador
- Theresa May clings on after Boris's devastating resignation speech
- After Helsinki, Trump plans to host Putin in Washington
- Courtois to Real Madrid: Chelsea replacement the only hold-up
- Larry Nance Jr. roasts former teammate, Summer League MVP Josh Hart
- Trump casts doubt on U.S. intelligence, calls Putin's meddling denial 'strong'
- British PM accepts key amendments from hard-line Brexiteers
- White House denies Trump said Russia no longer targeting U.S.
- White House invites Putin to Washington for fall meeting