All five of Leicester City's pre-season fixtures can be seen live on LCFC TV.
Ward's stint as Liverpool's number one was short, following the demotion of German keeper Loris Karius - whose own future remains questionable following his Champions League final nightmare in Kiev two months ago.
Wales worldwide Ward had been back-up to Simon Mignolet and Loris Karius, who made two costly blunders in Liverpool's 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid in the Champions League final in May.
Nearly as soon as Klopp finished saying that though he signed Alisson for Roma for a world record fee for a goalkeeper.
Leicester kicks off their Premier League campaign with an away game against Manchester United on August 10.
Sportsmail understands the transfer fee for the 25-year-old is £12.5million, plus a 20 per cent sell-on clause.
Premier league sides, Burnley and Bournemouth had made inquiries about the former Welshman this summer, but it seems Leicester have won the race.
Ward, who started for Liverpool at King Power Stadium in last season's Carabao Cup, has represented Wales at schoolboy, Under-17s, Under-19s, Under-21s and senior global level and is now the third Welsh worldwide in the squad along with King and George Thomas.
Klopp explained: "It's completely normal, the guy who is the longest-serving for the club and most experienced [is given the armband], so that was clear". He obviously hates YOUR football team and has no interest in synchronised swimming.
- Will Hurd: Trump being manipulated by Putin
- I wanted Trump to win - Vladimir Putin
- Hall H Debut Of New ‘Doctor Who’ Unveils New Season Teaser
- Officer engages in shootout with suspects during pursuit
- Montenegro Responds To Trump: 'We Are Proud Of Our History'
- 13 dead after boat ferrying tourists capsizes in Missouri
- 'Batshit crazy': Trump discussed allowing Putin to interrogate U.S. ambassador
- Larry Nance Jr. roasts former teammate, Summer League MVP Josh Hart
- White House invites Putin to Washington for fall meeting
- Alisson reveals why he snubbed Real Madrid and Chelsea for Liverpool