"We had a call out for possible overdose for a female approximately 25 years of age", said Officer Ray Brown.
According to Page Six the Los Angeles Police Department would not comment on whether or not Demi had been transported to hospital. They've also confirmed the overdose occurred at her home.
UPDATE 4:32 P.M. EST: TMZ adds their sources say Demi was treated with Narcan, an emergency treatment for narcotic overdoses. The singer is thought to have been taken ill on Tuesday afternoon, although her condition is not yet known.
In 2017, she got the "Spirit of Sobriety" award at the Brent Shapiro Foundation for Drug Prevention Summer Spectacular in Beverly Hills, People magazine reported.
"Momma, I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore", Lovato sings on the track.
Last year, Demi released documentary, Simply Complicated, based on her eating disorder recovery and her ongoing struggle, again to help raise awareness to others. She recently revealed that she had fallen off the wagon with the song "Sober", detailing her recent downward spiral.
She also spoke about how addiction ran in her family, and her mother's attempts to keep her daughter away from drugs.
- United States urges Security Council to maintain N.Korea pressure
- Man with gun barricaded inside Los Angeles Trader's Joe's
- Molinari breaks US stranglehold on majors
- Jurgen Klopp searches for answers after Liverpool’s shock loss to Dortmund
- Israel evacuates 800 Syria White Helmets to Jordan: army
- Images indicate North Korea dismantling facilities at test site
- Via Twitter: Trump, Iran drama escalates
- Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen and Rev. Al Sharpton meet 'n tweet
- Jordan takes in Syrian 'White Helmets' evacuated with Israeli help
- Kim Jong-Un Fails to Respond to Pompeo Proposals at Pyongyang Meeting