Bollywood's desi girl Priyanka Chopra has been hogging all the limelight these days for her personal and professional commitments.
Now the latest reports suggest that it was on the same birthday that Nick and Priyanka exchanged rings. "They're so happy", the source said. Then, Justin Bieber popped the question to Hailey Baldwin, despite never really confirming they were an item.
The news comes just two months after the couple started dating in May.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas engaged after two months of dating
In a 2017 interview with Jimmy Kimmel, the late-night talk show host asked Priyanka about the dating rumours after their arrival at the MET gala previous year.
The person went on to say that while they only have two months together, it was always very serious between them. Speaking about Nick Jonas, Priyanka had told a leading daily that the duo are getting to know each other.
He said the reason for her opting out in the "Nick of time" was "very special".
"It's a huge deal that Nick brought Priyanka to his cousin's wedding", a Jonas source previously told PEOPLE. The rumoured couple recently flew to India together and spent some quality time in Goa with Priyanka's family and friends.
Ali Abbas's tweet seems to suggest what reports have been claiming all along that Priyanka is all set to marry her American boyfriend Nick Jonas. "She's a lovely person", he had said in an interview a year ago. "But [in] 10 years, I definitely want to have kids". Well, hopefully earlier than that.
- Demi Lovato Rushed To Hospital After Suspected 'Heroin Overdose'
- Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen and Rev. Al Sharpton meet 'n tweet
- Cesc Fabregas: 'Chelsea need Eden Hazard to win trophies'
- Feds have 12 Michael Cohen audio recordings
- Satellite photos show North Korea ‘dismantling rocket launch site’
- Cohen secretly recorded conversation with CNN anchor
- European Union softens tone on Britain's Brexit plan, Europe News & Top Stories
- Israel evacuates 800 Syria White Helmets to Jordan: army
- United States suggests hosting new Trump-Putin meeting in Washington in late 2018
- White House Admits Tariffs Are Hurting Farmers As It Plans Relief Program