Tuesday's winning numbers for the record-high Mega Millions jackpot have been selected. "The Megaplier option costs an additional $1 per play and gives players the chance to multiply non-jackpot prizes".
A lucky player matched the five white balls drawn - 01-02-04-19-29 - in Tuesday's drawing to win a $1 million prize. But there are things you can do to boost the odds of becoming a multi-millionaire.
The results of other states, including NY, were not yet available.
A winning ticket to the 11th-largest US lottery prize ever was sold at a liquor store in San Jose, California. "You see the guy [cashier] is smiling at me".
No one had hit the jackpot since May 4th. The next drawing will be Friday, July 27, when the jackpot resets to $40 million - a $23.6 million lump sum.
The ticket was bought at Dynasty Liquor on Puritan Street in Detroit. Thinking about how I'm going to spend my #MegaMillions winnings'.
Million-dollar winning Mega Million tickets were sold in Arizona, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, and two were sold in New Jersey.
Mahler said lottery winners need to be prepared for when people start asking them for money. The largest jackpot was in 2012 when three people purchased winning tickets to split a $656 million jackpot.
- ISIS claims responsibility for Pakistani polling station blast
- Feds have 12 Michael Cohen audio recordings
- Putin Soccer Ball Gift To Trump May Have Had Microchip
- No regrets for McIlroy after Open second
- Jose Mourinho confirms Matteo Darmian can leave Manchester United
- White House Admits Tariffs Are Hurting Farmers As It Plans Relief Program
- Facebook's value falls $148 billion after Q2 earnings call
- Cesc Fabregas: 'Chelsea need Eden Hazard to win trophies'
- United States suggests hosting new Trump-Putin meeting in Washington in late 2018
- Rand Paul said he asked President Trump to remove several security clearances