Ozil, who captained the Gunners, has had a hard couple of months that culminated in him retiring from global football last week after growing exhausted of perceived mistreatment from the German Football Federation (DFB).
Ozil played in his favoured No. 10 role against PSG, with Alex Iwobi and Henrikh Mkhitaryan on either side and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang up front, but Emery said he could also be deployed on the right.
Second half substitute Alexandre Lacazette scored two goals, with captain Mesut Ozil, Rob Holding and Eddie Nketiah getting the other three for the Gunners. They won't have every player on the pitch tomorrow because they are on holiday, but for me it's important for our preparation.
"I am very grateful to PSG".
Paris St Germain made a much stronger start to the second half and Nkunku soon tested replacement goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez with a stinging free kick from the edge of the penalty area that the Argentine parried clear with a diving punch.
Before the controversial statement Arsenal fans saw playmaker Mesut Ozil put the Gunners into an early lead before PSG youngster Christopher Nkunku equalised with 30 minutes left on the clock.
PSG play Atletico Madrid in their second match in Singapore on Monday before a French Super Cup meeting against AS Monaco in Shenzhen next week ahead of the Ligue 1 opener against Caen on August 12.
And Lacazette was decisive again 19 minutes from time, nodding in off the post from the middle of the box following a Holding flick-on.
- Destructive ‘Carr Fire’ Rips Through Shasta County
- Juventus-linked Darmian determined to leave Manchester United despite defensive injuries
- Furious Serena hits out at doping-test 'discrimination'
- ISIS attacks kill about 100 in southwest Syria amid government offensive
- Feds have 12 Michael Cohen audio recordings
- Facebook's value falls $148 billion after Q2 earnings call
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas engaged after two months of dating
- CBS investigates misconduct claims following report on CEO
- Israel sounds sirens, fires interceptor missiles on Syria frontier
- Trump rejects Cohen claim that he knew about 2016 Trump Tower meeting