"The goalkeeper market is different because it's not each year that there is anybody available".
Ramos was involved in the tussle that forced Mohamed Salah off injured in the first half of the 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid and delivered the blow that gave Loris Karius a concussion before the goalkeeper's mistakes that directly led to two goals. Usually out there if you try something you will get punished.
"We are really fine with our goalkeepers", he said.
As for Mignolet, Alisson arguably pushes him further down the pecking order despite Loris Karius enduring a nightmare in recent months with a string of blunders, and so perhaps an exit would make sense for him too.
'Yes, we all know what happened in the [Champions League] final, but we know as well why it's not about that.
"We tried to improve our own situation and hopefully we could do that".
However, with Karius also said to be considering his options, it is not 100% certain that Mignolet will be leaving this summer.
"Of course it means a lot to me because I was there - it means I showed some good games to them and they want me back". Only that now people maybe from [last season], they believe a little bit more, but it doesn't change the situation. "The day that this is football, I'm not in a job any more".
- Samsung Display's 'Unbreakable' Display Certified in US | Be Korea-savvy
- Awareness, attention needed to combat hepatitis
- No regrets for McIlroy after Open second
- Furious Serena hits out at doping-test 'discrimination'
- U.S. economy posts best performance since late 2014
- Juventus-linked Darmian determined to leave Manchester United despite defensive injuries
- ISIS attacks kill about 100 in southwest Syria amid government offensive
- Water is buried beneath Martian landscape, study says
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas engaged after two months of dating
- How Geraint Thomas all but sealed his historic Tour de France victory