After a nightmarish 2017/18 season at Chelsea, veteran centre-back David Luiz is ready to turn the corner with the Blues under new boss Maurizio Sarri and the Brazilian has stated that he's loving the Italian tactician's philosophy.
"I love this philosophy", he said of Sarri.
It's believed that Milan will pay an initial £16m (R275m) for the loan with the option to make the move permanently for £32m (R550m) at the end of the season.
"I want to salute AC Milan fans but also the Juventus' fans because they have always supported me". "When I took my decision to come back here from Paris it was to win the Premier League and to do something again with Chelsea, so I am very happy here".
"Leonardo [Bonucci]? Let's see tomorrow I need to do medical tests and sign my contract".
"I have played with many players, different age, different times of life, so it is great to a player like him here".
Caldara, who spent a single month with Juve having moved from Atalanta at the start of the transfer window, is the makeweight in a deal to bring back the Italy defender.
Meanwhile, the Blues are looking to provide Michy Batshuayi a fresh chance to resurrect his career.
Moreover, the Argentina worldwide has requested a rise on his current wage with Juventus - which stands at £7.5m-per-year - and is justifying his stance with the fact that Milan will not be featuring in the Champions League this season.
- Trump open to visiting Moscow, White House says
- New York Yankees trade for Toronto Blue Jays starter J.A. Happ
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s public kiss is now a meme
- Israel intercepts ship trying to break Gaza blockade
- No deaths reported in Mexican airliner crash
- Mourinho frustrated with under-strength United squad
- Mourinho doubts United will make two signings he wants
- Trump Threatens Government Shutdown over Funding for $25 Billion Border Wall
- Trump's trade policy seems to be working at cross purposes
- Harley-Davidson: More accessible 250cc to 500cc bikes on the way