Ramsey missed the 1-1 draw with Chelsea in Dublin on Wednesday because of a minor calf problem, but a bigger concern is that he has yet to commit his future to the club despite having entered the a year ago of his contract.
It's going to be interesting to see how things progress over the coming days as it would be a big risk for Arsenal to let Ramsey head in to the new season without signing an extension. Defender Antonio Rudiger put Maurizio Sarri's side in front after he scored a goal in the 6th minute.
The Gunners started to assert themselves towards the break and steadily took over the game in the second half before Alexander Lacazette snatched a late equaliser to take the game to penalties.
On the left flank, Hudson-Odoi tormented Hector Bellerin every time he ran at him, and in the 14th minute, the Spaniard was tempted into a rash tackle that led referee Paul McLaughlin to point to the penalty spot.
Hudson-Odoi was running the game and Morata should have scored from his ideal cross in the 15th minute but instead misjudged his header, Cech then using his left leg to deny the striker after more terrific work from the livewire teenager.
The midfielder could make an appearance in Arsenal's final pre-season game against Lazio on Saturday.
But it was Hudson-Odoi who was stamping his name on an entertaining contest, Cech quick off his line to deny the 17-year-old after he beat the offside trap. "They're more defensive, and not allowing goals, which is good".
That's the message from former Arsenal man John Hartson.
Iwobi, 22, has been at the club since he was a schoolboy and has progressed to the first team.
- Ex-Trump aide Manafort goes on trial in Russian Federation probe
- Voter ID required to stop Democrats' push for non-citizens to vote
- Ruling party Zanu-PF wins majority of parliamentary seats in Zimbabwe election
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders refuses to say media not 'enemy of the people'
- Motorola's Moto Z3 will work on Verizon's 5G network using Moto Mod
- Frustrated Over China Trade War Progress, Trump Considers Escalation
- Film ‘shows Kim building new missiles’
- EPL: Lukaku reveals why Mourinho is angry
- Apple shares soar in after-hours trade as earnings beat expectations
- Judge temporarily blocks download of 3D-printed plastic gun plans