While it's not the most romantic way to celebrate a birthday, it's pretty likely that Meghan Markle's best man (errr, we mean the wedding party's best man) will find a little time to make it special for his new wife.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attended the wedding of the prince's long-time friend Charlie van Straubenzee to videographer Daisy Jenks. They have been pictured driving to the service with other members of the royal family, past year in August and in 2016 in September.
To stay as private as possible, the couple is reportedly spending time at their country cottage in the Cotswolds, where they stay often.
According to recent reports, the couple's appearance at the wedding may be one of a dwindling number for the rest of the summer, as Vanity Fair reports that the Duke and Duchess are planning on taking a bit of a step back from the public eye.
Closer is also reporting (via Life & Style's source) that Kate has already "given Pippa some of Prince George and Princess Charlotte's hand-me-downs but is obviously keeping some for Louis and her next baby".
"There is no meeting planned, that is PR spin". As recently reported by Inquisitr, Thomas has stated that Princess Diana "would have loathed" the way Meghan is treating her family. "This is a heartbreaking time for him and I'm very sad watching my sister ignore him". That decision came after both a string of health issues and being caught allegedly staging paparazzi photos. Mostly because he literally can't stop talking to the press about his daughter-and his interviews with the press are becoming more and more "yiiiiiiiiikes" inducing.
The source describes the most recent developments as "an increasingly desperate situation" with the options being for an intermediary to intervene on Meghan's behalf, or for the 37-year-old to cut her father off permanently.
"OK so Cruella de Vil is retreating LOL let me know how that works out for you", she said.
- At least 20 dead in strikes on Yemen's Hodeida - medics
- Urban Meyer Placed on Leave While Allegations Investigated
- Unai Emery confirms new Arsenal signing will make Gunners debut
- Voter ID required to stop Democrats' push for non-citizens to vote
- Ernesto Valverde to decide Yerry Mina Barcelona future Jordi Mestre
- Google Pixel 3 release date leaked ahead of battle with iPhone X
- China, ASEAN Agree On Draft South China Sea Code Of Conduct
- Rouhani: Iran can not talk with United States while under sanctions
- Chicago mayor's emotional plea after shootings: 'We are a better city'
- Tristan Thompson and Draymond Green Made Peace After Altercation