It also reported a 5.4-magnitude quake at 2.21am on Tuesday, close to the site of Sunday's 6.9-magnitude quake.
It is likely to have been the strongest of the more than 340 aftershocks in the area since Sunday.
The government says more than 1400 people were injured and more than 156,000 displaced.
"The quake was felt strongly". The earlier earthquakes also left cracks in walls and roofs, making the weakened buildings susceptible to collapse.
Facebook has been forced to apologise after users posting about Sunday's deadly quake on the Indonesian island of Lombok saw their messages trigger animations of celebratory balloons and confetti. It added that the quake will not generate tsunamis.
Aid began reaching isolated areas of the Indonesian island struggling after a powerful quake, while rescuers doubled down on efforts to find the dead, pulling another body from the rubble.
Authorities are gathering information from family members with missing relatives to determine how many more people may have been in the buildings when they collapsed, national search and rescue agency spokesman Yusuf Latif told AFP.
There is a dire need for medical staff and "long-term aid", especially food and medicine in the worst-hit areas, government officials said.
Thousands of people have been sleeping in makeshift shelters or out in the open. There are growing concerns that the important tourism industry will be badly hit at what should be a busy time.
The death toll from a powerful quake on the Indonesian island of Lombok rose above 130 on Wednesday, as authorities appealed for food, clean water and medical help for some 156,000 people forced from their homes.
"We've lost a lot of bookings and future guests are in wait-and-see mode".
A July 29 quake on Lombok killed 16 people.
Indonesia is located on the Pacific "Ring of Fire".
- Karunanidhi, Indian political icon, dies at 94
- Kovacic determined to leave at all costs — Real Madrid
- Musk says he may take Tesla private and shares roar
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Gates, star witness against Manafort, concludes testimony
- Melania wades into Lebron James, Donald Trump feud
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- The Network posted a promotional video of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- USA imposes sanctions on Russian Federation over Skripal poisonings in Salisbury