It will follow the story of the outlaw Arthur Morgan, who features extensively in the trailer as a cold-hearted bandit and is a member of the Dutch Van Der Linde gang.
Arthur Morgan is the new character at the center of the sequel to Red Dead Redemption, though we already know John Marston, the playable lead of the first game, is making a comeback.
According to a new tweet from the studio, Red Dead Redemption 2 will release for Xbox One and PS4.
How can I watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay trailer?
"In the late 1800s, America was evolving, on its way to becoming the most powerful country in the world", the trailer's narrator reveals. We see prompts for Greet, Defuse, Antagonize, Threaten, Dismiss, Beat, Rob, and Choke, among others.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is due out on October 26, and takes place in 1899 during the twilight years of the Wild West. It was arguably Rockstar's best game to date, and many call it one of the best video games ever made. Feast your eyes on that lovely trailer below, and get excited for the game's impending release. The next gameplay trailer will look at missions, activities, enemy gangs, robberies, sharp shooting with the Dead Eye Targeting system, and more.
So far, Rockstar has managed to keep an extremely tight lid on the assets for Red Dead Redemption 2, with practically all of the materials that have been shared with the public having come straight from the developer.
- Musk says he may take Tesla private and shares roar
- Virat Kohli questions mentality of Indian top order
- Largest wildfire in California history
- 'Bachelorette:' Garrett Yrigoyen, Becca Kurfin talk about future after finale
- Everything you need to know about the Saudi Arabia-Canada fallout
- U.S. sets date for additional China tariffs
- Urban Meyer says he reported 2015 incident of alleged abuse by assistant
- Indonesian rescuers struggle to reach cut-off villages after deadly quake
- Aftershock measuring 6.2 is third quake to hit Lombok in week
- Melania wades into Lebron James, Donald Trump feud