United didn't sign anyone on deadline day and even though the European transfer window remains open Pogba appears set to stay at United.
After the finals it was not the price being quoted for Mina but the structure of the agents' fees being proposed that made the Old Trafford club uncomfortable.
Burley said: "It's incredible".
Essentially, that Barcelona can pursue the signature of Pogba until the La Liga transfer window closes at midnight on Friday 31 August 2018.
Harry Maguire, who could face United for Leicester today, Bayern Munich's Jerome Boateng and Toby Alderweireld of Tottenham Hotspur were all linked with United, while Atletico Madrid's Diego Godin emerged as a late target yesterday. We don't have many solutions and want to go with everything we have. The Red Devils have been extremely light in the transfer window.
No team has ever finished as far ahead as Manchester City did last season and not retained the Premier League title.
Liverpool looks like the big victor of the window as it has emerged as second favorite for the title behind champion Manchester City.
"Cantona For United! Jose Out!" another fan wrote.
Fred has been United's biggest signing of the summer. The agenda here is real!
This led to the 22-year-old being dropped for the FIFA World Cup with France while Pogba played a massive role in his country's triumph in Russian Federation.
He shakes his head as he adds: "But to bring nobody in?" It's not the worst in the Premier League by a million miles.
"It's [improving] positively, it goes better". "It's what the team lacked - someone who plays 'jogo bonito,' as they say in Brazil". Then you might have half a chance. "I mean, it's early for that, but I am painting a picture". I'm going to enjoy this season.
Another said: "King @ericcantona to be next manager #ggmu". Reportedly the money was too much, but not by a great deal. "I think they are two players who have quality and they could help me a lot".
Fair comment, or agenda-driven Manchester United vitriol?
Now is the summer of Jose Mourinho's discontent.
- Chelsea confirm signing Kepa Arrizabalaga on seven-year contract for £71.6m
- Rool Just Got Announced as Playable in Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Former Inter Player Kovacic Talks About Modric & His Move To Chelsea
- Hurricane John weakens a little off Mexican coast
- Musk says he may take Tesla private and shares roar
- Here it is! Watch Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay!
- Everything you need to know about the Saudi Arabia-Canada fallout
- Amid Saudi Arabia dispute, Canada says will always defend human rights
- Largest wildfire in California history
- U.S. sets date for additional China tariffs