"I wish him good luck at Real Madrid, but now we have to concentrate on Kepa because he's our goalkeeper".
"I am really very happy because in the first part of the season I think it is not easy for us to gain points", Sarri said.
Henrotay said that he wanted to move to Spain to be closer to his children, who have moved there from London.
"If the family was in London, it would have been totally different".
But Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri insists the Belgium global is staying put.
Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur enjoyed away wins in the opening round of the Premier League season while promoted Fulham and Cardiff City were given quick reminders of the tough task they face on their returns to the top flight.
"You have to use your chances and (luck) wasn't on our side unfortunately, so we keep going and keep working, it's only the first game".
While the victory over the Terriers can be viewed as a confidence boost, bigger and more challenging games lay ahead for Sarri and his troops.
We could muster up a bit of respect for Courtois if he acknowledged and apologised for his slippery behaviour at the end of his Chelsea career - but he hasn't.
Like several clubs who had players competing at the World Cup, Spurs have had to cope without several key performers during pre-season and Pochettino was delighted with the approach his players had taken. In fact, Chelsea had reportedly triggered the release clause of £90m in Oblak's contract with the La Liga giants but the deal failed to materialize. "It's just getting the best of a situation which is not ideal for Chelsea but getting the best".
"He is a great player and I would like to be always at his side, let's see what happens in the future".
- Manchester United tell Jose Mourinho to develop players at Old Trafford?
- Hurricane John weakens a little off Mexican coast
- Spieth seeks Career Slam, end to win drought at 100th PGA
- Another strong aftershock hits Indonesia's Lombok island
- Michael Moore's Trump documentary will release in September
- Can Galaxy Note 9 Restore Samsung's Smartphone Business?
- White supremacist rally set for Sunday in D.C.
- NASA's Parker Solar Probe embarks on a mission to 'touch' the sun
- Omarosa Manigault Newman Releases Firing Tape
- Mourinho speaks on teams that can win title