Protect Jalen Ramsey at all costs.
Though her husband escaped Ramsey's harshest criticisms - Ramsey doesn't think Detroit's signal-caller is "the best quarterback out there" - GQ senior editor Chris Gayomali addressed Kelly's thoughts on Twitter, writing, "Kelly Stafford out here playing entire concertos with a dog whistle ... impressive". "I think Allen is trash", Ramsey told GQ in a lengthy interview. He has seven fourth quarter comebacks and eight game-winning drives in his career, including one in last year's wild card game in Kansas City. He's trash. And it's gonna show. "That's a stupid draft pick to me", Ramsey said. The 37-year-old has played like his best years are well behind him, as he struggled to play with any level of consistency in 2017. I don't think he the best quarterback out there.
Ramsey pointed to how Allen rarely played lofty competition at Wyoming, and when he did he turned the ball over.
"If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers". Jimmy Garoppolo is "all schemes, but I guess you could say he's good". He fits that mold, he's a big, tall quarterback. "He's definitely good enough to be in the league, but he won't be". Again, this isn't a ranking of the players, but rather the trash talk that was thrown their way.
I would've picked earlier than 32. I care about my teammates and what my teammates think of me.
Ramsey predicts big things for Jackson because Ravens offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg "likes running quarterbacks, likes that read option".
On Joe Flacco: "Flacco sucks".
Ramsey, who first failed to come up with Ryan's name, then called him "overrated" and suggested his MVP season was a product of the system he ran. He's earned the right to criticize his opponents, and he'll get a chance to face these rookies soon enough.
- Taliban cling to pockets of Afghan city after assault
- FBI fires Peter Strzok
- White House condemns Turkey's tariffs on U.S. imports
- Jose Mourinho Reportedly Confused At Paul Pogba’s ‘Fined’ Comments
- Trump campaign says Omarosa job offer wasn't 'hush money'
- Trevor Noah: Trump and Brennan both guilty of 'lying' and 'internet outbursts'
- Tencent has a major gaming problem
- Mauricio Pochettino salutes Tottenham's returning World Cup stars
- Raised highway collapses in Italian city of Genoa, many cars believed involved
- Turkey 'implores' Trump to return to table on tariffs