"You have to go back to 2003 and I can tell you that she is biding her time", she said in the interview. It has also been alleged that there are audio recordings of Trump using the racial slur, though they have yet to surface. She States, "shocked by the betrayal", the former counselor of the trump.
She notes that Harder's letter also sought the preservation of evidence, and said the Trump campaign has its own obligation to preserve documents relating to any matters reported in the book.
But she was deeply disliked by many of her colleagues and eventually was ousted by Trump's chief of staff, John Kelly, for "significant integrity issues".
But so far she has yet to demonstrate she has anything to back up her publicity tour assertion that Trump knew about the release of hacked emails in advance. The Pierson tape is potentially more problematic, but only in the sense that it seems to add more credibility to the notion that a N-word tape might actually exist. "My clients will not be intimidated by hollow legal threats", she wrote.
She told NPR last week that she had heard Donald Trump using the "N-word" on tape and that he may have dementia.
The trepidation about what she will role out next comes as the staff has already been buffeted by the release of a tape by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen where he and Trump discuss payments to American Media Inc.
Trump's former White House aide is just one of many famous women to something along these lines. She worked in the White House as "assistant to the president", though NPR's Brian Naylor noted when she left late a year ago, "what her job actually entailed was less than clear".
Painted as the "villain" character for her dog-eat-dog tactics and "not here to make friends" attitude, Omarosa's approach to the show quickly divided America.
"I wanted to undergird the book, everything in quotes in there is verified and documented", she said. The fact that Omarosa taped any conversations clearly caught top White House aides by surprise.
- Turkey threatens to fight back against United States sanctions
- Liverpool must get better to mount Premier League title challenge, warns Klopp
- Trevor Noah: Trump and Brennan both guilty of 'lying' and 'internet outbursts'
- Jalen Ramsey Critical Of Josh Allen, Matt Ryan
- Aretha Franklin, Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Tributes flow for 'rare treasure' Aretha Franklin who died at 76
- Aretha Franklin dies at 76
- Husband arrested in connection with missing pregnant wife, 2 daughters in Colorado