One of the more interesting tasks added by Epic Games to this week's Fortnite challenges includes finding the weekly treasure, which is indicated by various stone heads being placed around the map. However, non-Galaxy device owners still require an invite to from Epic Games to be able to play it.
As part of the update, Epic Games has also made some changes to the 50v50 mode with the focus of the mode now being on "additional mobility".
Projectiles fired from the Heavy Sniper have less bullet drop in comparison to other Snipers.
The game has several different versions, while the Battle Royale version is free to play, if you wish to get your hands on the Save the World mode, you will need to shell out a little bit of cash. Loot, ammo, and resource levels are the same as in previous versions of the mode, but this time, players will have a greater chance of coming across Launch Pads, Boost Pads, and Impulse Grenades.
It can found as standard floor loot, in chests, supply drops and even in vending machines.
Gliders can be redeployed by pressing the jump button whenever a player is more than 10 meters above the ground. In both cases, once the game is installed, Fortnite will prompt you to disable the feature again for security reasons.
Sniper Shootout makes its return and brings the Heavy Sniper Rifle along for the ride.
Also spawns mingled in Floor Looting have been reduced to a 50%! As always, stats and K/D are not tracked in this mode.
Each shot delivers devastating damage at the cost of a long reload. Epic has also taken the opportunity to reduce the Minigun headshot multiplier from 2.5 to 1.5.
Finally today, the cloth animation bug that was introduced with the last patch has been fixed. After all, they will have to complete every challenge for all previous weeks if they want access to it, and that's no easy feat, even for skilled players.
In terms of updates to Save the World, Thora the new constructor mechanist has been added as a new playable hero.
- Omarosa's publisher tells Trump campaign: We 'will not be intimidated'
- Vatican rebukes reported sexual abuse by Pennsylvania priests
- Turkey refuses to release pastor despite threat of USA sanctions
- Donald Trump pays tribute to Aretha Franklin
- Rescue teams continue search for Italy bridge collapse survivors
- ‘Queen of Soul’ Aretha Franklin Dies at the Age of 76
- Sen. John McCain's eponymous defense authorization bill, President Trump slams Sen. McCain
- WBC champ Wilder crashes Fury's weigh
- Andy Murray out of Cincinnati Masters after Lucas Pouille defeat
- Walker: De Bruyne injury a blow - but we'll cope