The newly engaged couple brought their parents together at the event on Saturday (August 18), marking the first time that their families have met. "Love you Ma. Thank you for preserving us".
Rumour has it Nick Jonas proposed to Priyanka Chopra after just two months of dating.
Joe, 29, and Sophie, 22, welcomed Priyanka into the family as they posted their own touching messages congratulating the couple on Instagram. In the caption, the actress wrote, "Taken.With all my heart and soul".
Nick and Priyanka are one of many couples that have gotten engaged quickly this year, alongside Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber. Priyanka's mother Madhu Chopra and Nick's parents Kevin Sr and Denise welcomed the bride and the groom into their new families.
"I couldn't be happier for my brother. My heart, My love".
Nick and Priyanka met at the 2017 Met Gala where they both represented Ralph Lauren. "Here's wishing the attractive couple every Joy", they captioned the photo on their official Instagram page.
The picture they both uploaded seemed to have been flipped as the engagement ring, which is typically worn on the ring finger of the left hand, was featured on the actress' right hand in the shot.
Early June, 2018: Other than at the airport, Priyanka was snapped with Nick during their attendance at the latter's cousin Rachel Tamburelli's wedding in Atlantic City. "HAPPY ROKA AND FUTURE WEDDING!", she captioned the post.
The pair's engagement has been rumoured for about three weeks but they had not confirmed it until now.
- Kofi Annan, former U.N. secretary-general, dead at 80
- EPL 2018 Sergio Aguero hat-trick steers Manchester City to thumping win
- No verdict as Manafort jury breaks for weekend
- WBC champ Wilder crashes Fury's weigh
- United States plans more sanctions against Turkey if pastor not released
- Fox News apologizes for using Patti LaBelle’s photo in Aretha Franklin tribute
- Italy’s Autostrade to announce plan for victims, city after bridge collapse
- Donald Trump pays tribute to Aretha Franklin
- Manafort Judge Says He's Received Threats, Fears For Jurors' Safety
- Arsenal goalkeeper brutally trolled by Bundesliga club