Andy Haworth, managing director of strategy and content at BT Consumer, said: "We couldn't have asked for a more exciting line up to kick off BT Sport Box Office".
Earlier in the day, American Wilder, who is expected to lock horns with Fury in Las Vegas in November, gatecrashed the latter's weigh-in, much to the dismay of the Brit's father-cum-trainer John (see video below).
"We are ready now". "This is on, this fight is official". This is what we have been waiting for right here.
I said "yes" and now he gets his chance to fight the lineal heavyweight champion of the world.
Fury, who weighed 18 stones 6 pounds for Pianeta (35-5-1, 21 KOs), plans on being 18 stones when he faces Wilder. "Joshua is old news, there's a new kid in town - Tyson Fury".
Warren, who has overseen Fury's comeback, added: "All (a date and venue) will be revealed next week, but the fight is on".
Both men remain unbeaten in their respective professional boxing careers. I know what life's like on the other side, of having no hope.
The Gypsy King said: "Listen, they called, I answered. Ten months later I beat the reigning world heavyweight [champion] with one fight under my belt that year".
"I can't wait to fight you because I am going to knock you out", Wilder said to Fury.
"If he ever think about having this belt, he better wake up and apologize to me because he ain't never having this", Wilder countered.
These guys, you can't give them opportunities to hit you on the chin. "I'm knocking you out boy".
"I'm happy to be here but I'm sorry to tell you that Fury will not be bringing the WBC belt back here.
I'm going to try to get myself down to 18st, nice and light so I can move and slip and slide and be very awkward" Fury said at the post-fight press conference.
After shocking the boxing world by beating Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 to become WBA, IBF and WBO champion, Fury was out of the ring for two and a half years because of mental health and drug problems. "It's no secret I needed the rounds and I did that tonight".
- Elon Musk: This Has Been The Most Painful Year Of My Career
- WBC champ Wilder crashes Fury's weigh
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Announce Their Marriage Engagement
- Berat Albayrak: Turkey to emerge 'stronger' from currency crisis
- Manafort Judge Says He's Received Threats, Fears For Jurors' Safety
- Italy’s Autostrade to announce plan for victims, city after bridge collapse
- Kofi Annan, former U.N. secretary-general, dead at 80
- Fox News apologizes for using Patti LaBelle’s photo in Aretha Franklin tribute
- Walker: De Bruyne injury a blow - but we'll cope
- This is the Moto AI - Motorola's first smart speaker