Since that tweet went up, Twitter users have been relentless with their slander and the insinuation that Stormi Webster is really that powerful of a force at six months old to block Queen from going #1.
While Haddish got a few laughs from her comment, Minaj did not find it amusing.
Now here comes Spotify, with the streaming giant firing back a response to the rapper that details everything the company did to push her new album.
"She said she could've rescued more slaves had they known they were slaves", Minaj wrote.
"Y'all I had no idea Harriet Tubman was now trending".
"Please Leave Harriet Tubman out of this!"
And that's not all.
After the weekly numbers were released on Sunday (Aug 19) showing that Astroworld artist Travis Scott nabbed the number one spot, Nicki Minaj has been seemingly tweeting erratically blaming her number two spot on nearly everyone but herself.
"Travis sold over 50K of these", she explained.
Neither Kylie, Travis or Nicki have commented on the recent rumours.
Kylie Jenner used fashion as her armour when brushing past ex boyfriend Tyga on the red carpet at today's MTV Video Music Awards.
Pitchfork has a better transcription of what Minaj said.
What we're not gonna do is have that Auto-Tune man selling fucking sweaters telling you he sold half a million albums, because he fucking didn't. You got your homeboy talking for you, your girlfriend posting tour passes saying you sold albums-stop it!
- Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull survives leadership vote, but threat still remains
- Vatican rebukes reported sexual abuse by Pennsylvania priests
- WBC champ Wilder crashes Fury's weigh
- Recording: Omarosa offered $15000 a month to be 'positive'
- Gmail's new self-destructing emails are now rolling out to mobile devices
- Jose Mourinho: Former England striker Ian Wright fears for Man Utd boss
- Police investigating Colorado man found affair
- Manafort Judge Says He's Received Threats, Fears For Jurors' Safety
- Peter Dutton resigns ministry after leadership loss to Malcolm Turnbull
- United States plans more sanctions against Turkey if pastor not released