Triple rear cameras, dual camera features, foldable displays-you name it. It's truly one of the best mobile performers in the market right now. Does a flawless smartphone even exist?
This year, more than ever, I think we're all going to have to rethink the value of a $1,000 phone.
It is reported by Phone Arena.
Both the Note 9 and Apple's rumored 6.5-inch " will likely duke it out in this price range this year. When the battery level falls below 20 percent, you will be notified about the same on your phone. But if it's new you're looking for, Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 isn't the phone that should be on your radar.
The Note 9 has got some new colours which are ocean blue as well as lavender purple. Everything else in terms of design is the same as the Note 8. Thankfully, Samsung has allowed the Bixby button to be turned off. It bears an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 and is protected on the top by Corning Gorilla Glass.
The device has already got much attention.
The battery is wireless charging compatible, although you will have to buy wireless charging accessories. With that said, the fact that there are alternative ways of charging, is definitely a boon. The display, general performance, and battery, all gave me no reason to complain.
Speaking of improvements, we can't help but talk about what makes the Note series truly special (admittedly, in a kind of superficial way).
During a conference held in China, the same DJ Koh mentioned that the next year's Samsung flagship smartphone, Galaxy S10, would replace the current optical fingerprint sensors with the newly patented ultrasonic fingerprint sensor technology. With just a click, it's now possible to take selfies and group pictures, present slides, pause and play video, and more. There's also the new S Pen, equipped with Bluetooth and remote control powers. The Galaxy Note 9 can be purchased via Flipkart, Samsung Online Store and major retail stores in the country. The S9 duo have some of the best optics in the business, made even better thanks to the variable aperture feature that changes the aperture of the lens from f/1.5 to /2.4 depending on the light. Similarly, in the front, there is an 8 MP shooter that includes autofocus.
- The display is really what the Galaxy Note 9 is all about.
- Not only is the phone big on processor and memory, but its got a lot of storage to meet your needs as well. There are also six and 128 GB variants.
The device that runs OS Android 8.1 (Oreo) has the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 system-on-chip (SoC) for the U.S. customers and Samsung's very own "Exynos 9 Series 9810" chips for the Indian customers.
The device that runs OS Android 8.1 (Oreo) will have Exynos 9 Series 9810 chips. Samsung's User Interface has always been clean and thankfully, that remains the same.
Since then, Samsung has subjected its phones to multiple inspections, including x-rays and stress tests at extreme temperatures.
- India only one wicket away from a famous win — Twitter Reactions
- Nvidia's RTX 2080, RTX 2080 Ti Cards Arrive Sept. 20
- Leon Balogun surprised by Manchester United’s ‘slow’ football tactics
- Trump's EPA unveils weaker alternative to Obama power plant rule
- It Was Not Meant to Be an Aretha Tribute — Madonna
- Family of Mollie Tibbetts issues a public statement
- Jose Mourinho: Former England striker Ian Wright fears for Man Utd boss
- New York State Subpoenas Michael Cohen in Trump Foundation Probe
- Immigrant charged with murder in death of missing Iowa woman
- Madonna’s self-involved Aretha Franklin tribute outrages Twitter