Despite the visit of fellow top-four contenders Spurs to Old Trafford being just their third league match of the season, Brazil worldwide Fred believes it is already a crucial fixture.
Tottenham Hotspur will play their first home Champions League match this season at Wembley Stadium as they continue to wait for the move into their new stadium, the Premier League club said yesterday.
Chelsea, beaten 3-0 at Newcastle on the final day of last season, return to St James' Park on Sunday as Maurizio Sarri looks to keep up his 100 percent start as boss. But trust in yourself and in your team and believe that you can win always, that is the most important [thing].
"Nobody wants to play bad football in a game, everybody wants to win, and every player wants to show how good he is".
"We're working hard. After four years, we still need to improve winning some (against) clubs away from home, like United".
"You are focused on different names, but we are focused in trying and taking the best decision to provide them the opportunity to play if they deserve [to]".
The close of the English transfer deadline on 9 August means that Rose cannot move to another Premier League club but he could make the switch to PSG as their transfer window is open until 31 August.
The Brazilian's surprising physicality was highlighted on Saturday as he won four tackles, more than any other Spurs player, as well as recovering the ball three times and making two interceptions.
- Trump's EPA unveils weaker alternative to Obama power plant rule
- Family of Mollie Tibbetts issues a public statement
- Impeaching president would lead to revolt, says Trump's lawyer
- Immigrant charged with murder in death of missing Iowa woman
- Facebook and FireEye Detect More Foreign Interference with US Midterms
- Air quality alert issued for parts of Minnesota until Tuesday
- Manafort juror says "one holdout" kept jury from convicting on all counts
- Decades on, former Nazi camp guard deported to Germany from US
- Leon Balogun surprised by Manchester United’s ‘slow’ football tactics
- Madonna’s self-involved Aretha Franklin tribute outrages Twitter