Let's start with a piece by Stuart Brennan in the Manchester Evening News.
A poor pre-season didn't help matters too but Aldridge believes it's Mourinho's dressing room influence that will ultimately cost him his job.
However, Wolves did hold City to a 0-0 draw in the Carabao Cup last season before losing on penalties and while they are 12/1 underdogs, stranger things have happened.
City hit the woodwork again two minutes later, when Raheem Sterling had an audacious half-volley tipped onto the bar by Patricio.
"We don't know how to play another way".
Wolves stormed to the Championship title last season but have picked up one point from their opening two Premier League matches.
However, after Nacho Monreal had levelled, Arsenal got the luck Emery needed to strike back as Issa Diop could only turn Alexandre Lacazette's cross into his own net and Danny Welbeck netted in stoppage time to wrap up victory. Just try to beat them in those two games and then beat the others as often as possible. He is not playing [not] because we are unhappy with his performance. Hopefully it allows us to go to Liverpool with a little bit more confidence, a little bit less pressure.
"He is ready with his physical condition".
Will Richarlison get the better of buoyant Bournemouth?
Maguire excelled at the World Cup, bumping up his price tag to a record £75million and putting him out of United's budget.
"I really think Tottenham will have a brilliant season". But football and sport and life there is the next one and the next one.
"I put myself first, my attitude wasn't right enough".
They have suffered a couple of injury setbacks, though, with midfielder Kevin De Bruyne out for three months and second-choice goalkeeper Claudio Bravo facing a spell out after rupturing an Achilles tendon.
"We should have come away with something".
In their two matches this season, they dominated the ball and offered more attempts at goal than their opponents, yet have a solitary point to show for it.
His Arsenal side faced West Ham, who are also pointless despite a near £100-million investment in nine new players, and the Hammers went in front thanks to Marco Arnautovic's fine long-range strike.
"We played some good stuff at Leicester and we need to learn from it".
- Special air quality statement issued for all of Nova Scotia
- Eden Hazard Wants Champions League Football Before Signing New Chelsea Contract
- Hawaii Braces For Hurricane Lane, Now A Category 5
- Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer suspended for 3 games
- Trump's EPA unveils weaker alternative to Obama power plant rule
- Bolton: Putin Admitted He Can't Get Iran Out of Russian Federation
- Impeaching president would lead to revolt, says Trump's lawyer
- Trump says Pompeo won't go to North Korea, criticizes denuclearization progress
- Five things to look for as Chelsea visits Newcastle: Fringe player questions
- Facebook and FireEye Detect More Foreign Interference with US Midterms