The skipper wanted to be used in the middle of the three-man back line but, when posted on the right-hand side in training last week, voiced concerns and was left out of the team.
"You have a go at home".
'The possession stats are embarrassing. There was a distinct lack of width and a persistence in playing in congested areas, which played into the hands of Newcastle's massed defence. Because you know you can play more'. "If you have the ball inside, you have to back for 50m".
"It's important if I like it, first of all".
True Faith, Ashley Out, NUFC Fans United, #IfRafaGoesWeGo, the Newcastle United Supporters Trust and Wor Flags are all involved in The Magpie Group, whose name pays homage to the protest group of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
However, their joy was short-lived when Yedlin could only help Marcos Alonso's drive into his own net with three minutes remaining as Rafael Benitez's ultra-defensive masterplan failed to deny the visitors a first league win at St James' Park since December 2011 in front of a crowd of 51,791.
GK Kepa Arrizabalaga, 7 - Had no chance with the goal and had nearly nothing else to do all game.
He teed up Marcos Alonso for the victor last weekend and, while he has only played 43 minutes so far, only Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy has provided more assists at the start of the new season.
"Willian is, for us, a very useful player", Sarri added.
"If I arrived after another coach maybe for me it was more hard, so I have to say thank you to him". It is not easy.
Chelsea travel to Tyneside on Sunday to face Newcastle United in the Premier League and will be hoping for a better performance than their 3-0 drubbing at the hands of the Magpies in the corresponding fixture previous year. So it was hard. If you defend by looking only at the ball, you can stay very high up the pitch.
Chelsea's third victory from their opening three Premier League games keeps them level with Liverpool and Watford - and ahead of champions Manchester City - at the top of the table, but Sarri refused to indulge any talk of potential title aspirations.
"Everyone knows that. If players have different opinions, then we have to speak about it".
- Scott Morrison Is Australia's New Prime Minister
- Hawaii Braces For Hurricane Lane, Now A Category 5
- Bolton: Putin Admitted He Can't Get Iran Out of Russian Federation
- South Africa calls Trump 'misinformed' over land policy
- Minister Dan Tehan dodges dumping of Malcolm Turnbull question
- Impeaching president would lead to revolt, says Trump's lawyer
- Samsung Note 9 orders exceed S9 launch in Korea
- Prosecutors grant Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg immunity in Cohen probe
- Iowa murder focuses attention on immigrants in agriculture
- John Aldridge: Jose Mourinho is poisonous for Manchester United