"I feel exhausted tonight, but the whole team is exhausted but we have the points".
The Pozzo family from Italy, who took over in 2012 and immediately sacked Dyche, also own Udinese in Italy and at one time had Granada of Spain in their portfolio, giving them a club in the top tier of three leading European countries. Of course, because the team is playing so defensively what ends up happening is one or both of the strikers drops and you get a 4-5-1 or a 4-6-0.
"Yesterday I saw some games with the same system, and it depends on the players that you have".
"It's not too easy to play here, this match has been more hard than Italy", said the former Napoli boss.
Now becoming just the fifth manager in the clubs history to win his first three Premier League games, many would have felt the Chelsea side of last season would not have shown a similar resolve.
Although Sarri said in midweek that he would only be able to play until the hour mark, Hazard completed the full 90 minutes and was rightfully named as the Man of the Match. As a manager, you have to make decisions; as a pundit, you have to give opinions. "That's all we can do in that moment - try our best".
'Possession is just for the TV, for the stats.
Jorginho put on a passing clinic during the first half of Sunday's Premier League clash between Newcastle United and Chelsea.
"You have to create chances, you have to be solid and you have to do what you have to do to maximise what you have". Everyone has their own tools'.
- Cohen's lawyer walks back claim Trump knew of Russia meeting
- Fed chief to speak on economy under Trump's critical gaze
- Malcolm Turnbull out, Scott Morrison in as Australian PM
- Trump Reportedly Rejected White House Statement Praising Life Of John McCain
- Florida authorities: Multiple dead during mall shooting
- Illness rules Mesut Ozil out of West Ham clash
- South Africa calls Trump 'misinformed' over land policy
- Donald Trump: FBI Did Not Finish Hillary Clinton Email Investigation
- Sessions Hits Back At Trump On ‘Control’ Of Department Of Justice
- A week of devastating body blows for Donald Trump