"I've said that a number of times and still have two years left on my deal, so we'll see what happens this offseason". Looking forward to making some more memorable moments this year, and for years to come. Rodgers gets more than $100 million in guarantees, Jones says. They are also reporting that Rodgers will net a $57.5 million signing bonus.
The 34-year-old had two seasons remaining on his old contract. He will turn 40 in December of that year.
Rodgers has been named the NFL's Most Valuable Player by The Associated Press twice in his career (2011, 2014).
And Gutekunst has now finally reached an agreement with Rodgers over a contract extension. "This is a partnership".
The four-year extension is going to make Rodgers a rich man, and the best part for him is that he's going to be seeing a lot of that money right away. They went on to win the Super Bowl, played in Dallas at the home of the Cowboys. "And then that's my side of the bargain".
Rodgers has passed for 38,502 yards with 313 touchdowns and 78 interceptions since entering the National Football League as a first-round pick of the Packers in 2005. However, the six-time Pro Bowler wasn't the only Packer with money on his mind.
- Rodney Marsh and Karl Henry react to Wolves display against Manchester City
- Premier League rumors: Manchester United firing Jose Mourinho?
- Malcolm Turnbull out, Scott Morrison in as Australian PM
- Donald Trump praises Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West
- Final farewells to Sen. John McCain begin at Arizona Capitol
- Federico Fernandez is praised by Newcastle fans after Chelsea loss
- Serena Williams wears tutu at US Open amid catsuit controversy
- McCain to lie in state at Arizona Capitol on his birthday
- Trump Reportedly Rejected White House Statement Praising Life Of John McCain
- Sessions Hits Back At Trump On ‘Control’ Of Department Of Justice