Brutal huh? ANYWAY, truth talk over, let's pivot to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.
Their shared love of dogs provided bonding ground for Meghan and her then-fiancé's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II-in their engagement interview, Harry described how, over tea with the monarch, the famous corgis took to Meghan straight away.
According to reports, the famed Givenchy wedding gown will be displayed in an exhibition at Windsor Castle that will be open to the public from October to January, before moving to Holyrood Palace. Her show-stopping, five-metre veil was made from silk tulle and embroidered with the distinctive flora of 53 commonwealth countries.
The short answer to that is no, Meghan Markle could not become queen, but she could, however, possibly become a queen consort.
Embroiderers labored for hundreds of hours to create the veil and washed their hands every 30 minutes to preserve the pristine fabric. He told Star magazine that the pressure on her has to be "overwhelming". The dress is made from an exclusive double-bonded silk cady, developed by Waight Keller following extensive research in fabric mills throughout Europe.
Prince Harry's ancestor, George III, features in the play and is portrayed in a comical light. The couple's adorable pageboys also wore mini versions of the uniform to the delight of fans, though those won't be on display.
"You get heads of state, we've had some popular folks come see our show but you don't often get a direct descendent of one of your main characters".
- Elon Musk Revives Thailand Diver "Pedo" Controversy With New Tweets
- McCain to lie in state at Arizona Capitol on his birthday
- Malcolm Turnbull out, Scott Morrison in as Australian PM
- Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers agree to four-year extension
- 'Multiple fatalities' after shooting rampage at Madden tourney at Jacksonville Landing
- Sessions Hits Back At Trump On ‘Control’ Of Department Of Justice
- Trump announces 'really good' NAFTA deal with Mexico
- Hurricane Lane delays Pride of America turnaround in Honolulu
- Rodney Marsh and Karl Henry react to Wolves display against Manchester City
- Donald Trump: FBI Did Not Finish Hillary Clinton Email Investigation