It is always hard for a manager after a result like that [against Spurs]. His first year provided plenty of promise as United won three trophies, the Community Shield, League Cup and Europa League.
"It really shocked me", Bosnich told Omnisport.
He stormed out of his postgame news conference after saying he had won more Premier League titles than all the other active managers combined, and repeating the word "respect" over and over as he left the room.
Martial was dropped out of the match-day squad last Monday as United slumped to a 3-0 defeat at home against Spurs.
Strangely enough, though, simply dismissing him would not rid the club of its demons.
The Clarets know they have to quickly put an end to their early-season slump in order to get their campaign back on track after finishing seventh last term, and getting a win against Manchester United will be a great statement of intent.
Manchester United have got a fantastic manager, a fantastic group of players and it is a fantastic club.
United's poor start leaves them sitting in 13th place in the table after two defeats and a solitary victory on the opening day of the season against Leicester.
"The majority of players have been there because he signed them". This is the way we have to play if we want to win against Burnley.
According to The Times, the 22-year-old is of the belief he will outlast Mourinho at United and is therefore giving serious consideration to signing a new five-year contract. He needs to sit down and decide what he really wants to do.
"The coach is very important for me because I talk to him all the time, and even with Jesus [Perez], his assistant", Moura said.
- McCain to lie in state at Arizona Capitol on his birthday
- White House counsel Don McGahn set to depart amid Mueller probe tensions
- U.S. Open 2018: Tournament apologizes for Cornet's shirt-change code violation
- Democrats Nominated An Actual Socialist For Governor In Florida Last Night
- Premier League rumors: Manchester United firing Jose Mourinho?
- Pompeo talks N.Korea 'next steps' with Seoul, Tokyo
- Cohen's lawyer walks back claim Trump knew of Russia meeting
- Trump announces 'really good' NAFTA deal with Mexico
- Sessions Hits Back At Trump On ‘Control’ Of Department Of Justice
- Trump Reportedly Rejected White House Statement Praising Life Of John McCain