That's a change from previous Pixel launches that took place in San Francisco, which is much closer to their headquarters than NY.
One leak even pointed to a possible October 4 launch date for the devices. Well, that's just five days of delay from the previously expected launch date.
Google had launched the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL past year on October 4 in an event in San Francisco. That information, however, came before the onslaught of leaks revolving around the Google Pixel 3 XL. However, the Pixel 3 and 3 XL may not have equally impressive RAM and internal memory configuration. The Full HD video of Google Pixel 3 XL Unboxing shows the unboxing and phone from different angles. There could also be a dual front-facing selfie camera, making for ideal bokeh background blur in shots.
A Russian website has posted what it claims is a review of Google's yet to be announced Pixel 3 XL smartphone which, if true, would be a major embarrassment for the company. So the Google Pixel phones are launched by late October, they will be launched after a month of the Apple iPhone 2018 launch. Another complaint that is being expressed by consumers is the huge and deep notch of the Google Pixel 3. For example, there is no doubt that the hardware stuffing flagship devices will be Snapdragon processor 845 and the volume of memory will not exceed 4 GB.
One thing to note here is that Google has not confirmed any of the specifications of the device so it is likely that some details may change for the device.
- Pope ‘refuses to deny’ explosive accusations that he ‘COVERED UP’ sex abuse
- Sessions Hits Back At Trump On ‘Control’ Of Department Of Justice
- Prosecutors grant Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg immunity in Cohen probe
- Pompeo talks N.Korea 'next steps' with Seoul, Tokyo
- McCain to lie in state at Arizona Capitol on his birthday
- Buhari’s speech as Nigeria, Britain sign agreements on security, economic development
- Cohen's lawyer walks back claim Trump knew of Russia meeting
- Rohingya call on perpetrators to face justice on anniversary of attacks
- Serena Williams wears tutu at US Open amid catsuit controversy
- Rodney Marsh and Karl Henry react to Wolves display against Manchester City