Liverpool are now top of the Premier League having taken nine points from their opening three games of the new season and, away from the pitch, annual commercial revenues have more than doubled to £136m since Hogan joined the club as chief commercial officer in 2012. "But if you watch the games, you will see we have a lot of work to do", said the German.
And Mane, scorer of three goals in three appearances this term, believes there is more to come from Keita.
"First half was a good mindset, really patient in the right moment, and we scored the goal and could've score more and I don't think they had a chance in the first half".
Speaking to LiverpoolFC.com, Mane opened up over the friendship the pair had struck up when they first played together for RB Salzburg in 2014.
"He [Klopp] told me he would like to have me in the squad because he wants to have the best quality players", Karius said. We've also invested heavily off the pitch with the Main Stand, the new superstore at Anfield and the new training ground which is just about to start.
Now in his third season with the Reds, the Senegal worldwide enjoys the tight-knit, cohesive atmosphere within the club.
It's well-known that he rejected United, but to hear him say so clearly that the Red Devils were the "wrong team" will earn him a lot of plaudits from Merseyside.
"It's like family, the people are so close and especially the players".
"If you give the circumstances with a serious injury, as well that I don't know in what way it affected me, you have to move on", Karius added.
"They made changes towards the end of the game to try and stay in it".
"So I am looking forward to the season and we have started very well".
Liverpool are the only side to have taken maximum points from their three league games after reigning champions Manchester City dropped points at Wolves earlier on Saturday.
- Pope ‘refuses to deny’ explosive accusations that he ‘COVERED UP’ sex abuse
- 'Multiple fatalities' after shooting rampage at Madden tourney at Jacksonville Landing
- Buhari’s speech as Nigeria, Britain sign agreements on security, economic development
- In Arizona Senate race, Republican Martha McSally’s embrace of Trump carries risks
- White House counsel Don McGahn set to depart amid Mueller probe tensions
- Serena Williams wears tutu at US Open amid catsuit controversy
- The Championship Series will return following Jacksonville shooting — Madden Commissioner
- Donald Trump praises Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West
- Brief Intel Unveils New Eighth-Generation Processors
- Turkey, Russia discussing possible operation in Syria’s Idlib, Lavrov says