"If they don't shape up, I would withdraw from the WTO", Trump said Thursday in an interview with Bloomberg News at the White House.
But when Dickerson noted the president could fire a Cabinet member for any reason and asked if there is a substantive basis for firing Sessions, Graham brought up immigration.
A CNN political analyst concluded this means Sessions could get fired 'on or about November 7'. Graham blithely suggests that Trump might replace Sessions with a new attorney general who would leave Mueller unmolested. "I have a feeling he took a gamble and supported the president because he knew he would reward loyalty".
Two of Donald Trump's fiercest Republican critics have suddenly taking a liking to the president - and with it, come around to his views on Russian Federation.
Bannon told the site, "I think he's done an incredible job on immigration and the issues".
"It is highly doubtful that the president will appoint anyone who offered the slightest reservation about taking over for [Rosenstein] in the Mueller investigation", said former federal prosecutor Jeffrey Cramer.
"I wanted to stay out, but at some point if it doesn't straighten out properly". I hope they can fix these problems, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. And I think that sort of- sort of blindsided the president. If it does, we'll deal with it at that time.
The president's comments Thursday were in keeping with the predictions of some key Republicans in Congress, who are now saying they expect Trump to oust Attorney General Jeff Sessions after the elections in November despite their warning him that the Senate wouldn't muster the votes to confirm a successor.
In the latest discoveries, the president, after months of denials, claims that his payment of hush money to a porn star and a Playboy model to protect his political campaign was not illegal because the money came from him.
Yet despite his insistence it would be a disgusting idea, Flake admitted it could happen, although the president had blustered and called it back in the past before now.
- I'm not bothered if Ozil plays - Cardiff boss Warnock
- Watch the livestream of Aretha Franklin's funeral celebration
- Apple's new OLED iPhones will feature speed and camera improvements
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Air pollution causes ‘huge’ reduction in intelligence, study reveals
- The Championship Series will return following Jacksonville shooting — Madden Commissioner
- Apple Watch Series 4 Leaks Ahead of Launch
- Sadio Mane: I turned down Manchester United move
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester