The new watch is the first redesign of the Apple Watch form factor, featuring a larger display that spans almost the entire front of the watch. The company has launched a free fix program for all Apple iPhone 8 device owners who purchased their device between September 2017 and March 2018 in various countries including India. The images look legit and the if I had to describe the new iPhone in one word it would be 'Premium'.
It doesn't look like the market got the memo about standalone smart watches, however. The pictured devices represent the higher-end OLED screen models, not the cheaper rumored notch LCD iPhone.
Apple has been dropping hints about its next releases for months.
With the smarter Siri, you can now record custom phrases that it will understand. He has shared images of the iPhone XS in gold coloured variant on his Twitter handle, showcasing the front and back of the upcoming device.
Because of this, the company has set up a replacement program that offers to fix eligible units free of charge.
Whether we'll see iCloud storage upgrades and new content bundles is also yet to be seen, but they are expected. Here's how to watch the Apple's September 12, 2018 event.
That left the ultra-low-cost Amazfit Bip in third place, and if this is the first time you're hearing about that particular device, worry not, as its popularity largely derives from China.
Apple is gearing up for its next big iPhone launch but as usual, many details have leaked out well ahead of time. Its main watch face is also able to share a lot more information than before, with up to eight complications around its analog-style clock.
Images of the Series 4 also show a new hole between the Digital Crown and the side button, which could be a new onboard mic for improved voice recognition.
- Sheriffs Office and Bail Bondsman respond to California Money Bail Reform Act
- Bills Trade AJ McCarron To Raiders
- IMF supports South African land reform provided it's 'rules based' - Economy
- Defiant Jose Mourinho defends record after Man United slump
- California Lawmakers Pass Net Neutrality Bill
- Taos DA, under fire, defends handling of compound cases
- 'Rooted in the black church': Aretha Franklin's funeral returns to gospel
- Jeff Sessions safe as Attorney General until midterms, Donald Trump says
- Coca-Cola Buys Costa Coffee in a £3.9 Billion Deal
- US Open: Serena and Venus Williams take step towards third-round clash