But tonight's show held a special meaning, with the proceeds from the evening going to the charity Harry co-founded, Sentebale, to help children in Africa living with HIV.
The royal couple joined the cast of West End hit Hamilton on-stage for a singalong.
I think it's fair to say that Miranda was completely floored by Prince Harry's sudden singing, especially given the fact that the play mocks the British monarchy, especially in the depiction of King George.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were the guests of honour at the play and were to meet with the crew behind the production and its stars.
A recent example being her tuxedo minidress she wore for her Hamilton date night with Prince Harry.
In her Instagram stories, Go said, "I tried to be calm" being only at arm's reach from Prince Harry.
"With the Duke and Duchess of Sussex about to embark on their first Commonwealth Tour to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific exactly sixty-five years after the Queen's first Commonwealth Tour, this series could not be more timely", he added.
Britain's Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, (CR) and Britain's Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (CL) pose with the cast and crew including Lin-Manuel Miranda (2R) backstage after a gala performance of the musical "Hamilton" in London on August 29, 2018.
The British royal, 33, was accompanied by his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex to the Victoria Palace Theatre - the United Kingdom home of Lin-Manuel Miranda's Broadway smash hit documenting the life of USA founding father Alexander Hamilton.
The pair became close after Wendell was cast as her father on the popular legal drama, and Meghan had confided in him about her budding relationship, with the pair speaking in code about Harry while on set. The couple attended a special performance of Hamilton to raise funds for one of Harry's charities, Sentebale.
"I was on my honeymoon when I thought, you know, it would be amusing if I had King George in the show", Miranda said.
- Colin Kaepernick: Nike suffer #justburnit backlash over advertising campaign
- Son Heung-Min avoids military service as South Korea win Asian Games
- Nadal survives Russian threat to advance at US Open
- Bills Trade AJ McCarron To Raiders
- Carr: Raiders players over shock of Mack trade
- Nick Kyrgios into US Open third round after umpire intervention
- Heat rule in play as temperature soars at U.S. Open
- Dutch police still questioning Amsterdam stabbing suspect
- Tottenham can't act like victims over Carabao Cup stadium debacle - Pochettino
- Tyler Perry offers 'Cosby Show' actor a job after public shaming