The iPhone XS Max is $1,099 for 64 GB, $1,249 for 256 GB, and $1,449 for 512 GB. However, the iPhone SE - Apple's only offering with a compact 4-inch display, also failed to make the cut to 2018 range.
The A11 Bionic chipset in the iPhone X performed impressively against the competition, and the A12 Bionic is even more powerful.
That's still more than the iPhone SE, however, which sold for $399, making it the cheapest iPhone the firm had sold.
But Morgan Stanley noted that Apple's two expensive versions - the XS ($999) and XS Max ($1,099) - could still lift iPhone average selling prices, and its dual SIM is a potential new demand driver, especially in China. It is 12 percent more faster and 40% more efficient having 4 efficiency cores with upto 50 percent lower power.
A new "Screen Time" tool generates activity reports showing how often people pick up their iPhones or iPads, how long they spend in apps or at websites, and numbers of notifications received.
Getting rid of the headphone jack also allows newer iPhones to be thinner by a few millimeters. You can learn the A to Z of the new OS in our dedicated hub for iOS 12. You do need to try at least one size on to get a true sense of the Apple Watch but here's the AppleInsider guide to Apple Watch sizes.
The phone has a single 12MP rear sensor, rather than the two on the XS and XS Max, while the front comes installed with a TrueDepth camera for facial unlocking and selfies. These frames are then used to automatically combine to bring out better colours, shadows and highlights.
One of the most subtle yet significant enhancements includes bump in battery performance. With Apple killing it, the iPhone X becomes the shortest living iPhone that Apple has ever introduced. And if you want to get AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage, it'll cost you $299 or $14.99 per month for 24 months.
Xfinity Mobile will start pre-orders on September 14 for the XS and XS Max from its online store.
- Off-duty Texas officer entered wrong apartment, shot and killed resident
- ‘Trump is a symptom, not the cause’
- Gov. McMaster declares state of emergency ahead of storm arrival
- Eric Trump says Bob Woodward wrote book to make "shekels"
- Ex-Cuomo Aide Drafted False Cynthia Nixon Anti-Semitism Mailer
- Luis Enrique Greeting Sergio Ramos Is Brilliant
- Apple's newest iPhone could have big screen, big price
- South Carolina declares emergency ahead of Florence
- Hurricane Florence Strengthens, Poses Major Threat to Southeast and Mid-Atlantic
- 'Big and vicious': Hurricane Florence closes in on Carolinas