His form has been ridiculously good and he turned in one of his finest ever displays in a Chelsea shirt against Cardiff.
"If there is a pitch and there are 11 players, I feel at home anywhere", Sarri said.
Despite the fact the Belgian didn't start Chelsea's first two games of the season, he's already notched five goals for the season.
Hazard's virtuoso performance proved a study in clinical finishing. "I think he can spend less energy than now at 50 or 60 metres from the opposition goal", added the former Napoli boss.
"The last time I have spoken with him, he told me that he wants to play for another season".
"He has changed their play, reverting back to a four-man defence and they look set to score goals at will. So yeah, for us it's a pleasure for us to play with him". Eden Hazard once again stole the show for Chelsea proving - as if it were in doubt - that he is Chelsea's key man.
Many would have returned to their home country without any football in the diary for two weeks, but Sarri remained in London as he is keen to get one over his rivals in what he expects to be a testing month. Maybe one season, maybe a little more but our target is this.
Sarri was pleased with his side's efforts against the winless Bluebirds but said reiterated that they were still "a step away" from Liverpool and Manchester City. They opened the season with a 2-0 loss to Bournemouth before consecutive scoreless draws with both Newcastle and Huddersfield.
"We have got to learn quickly because these top teams punish you", said Warnock.
Chelsea didn't heed that warning as a well-worked Joe Ralls free-kick was headed across goal by Sean Morrison and bundled in at the back post by Bamba.
But Hazard, who has scored in three consecutive games for the first time since October 2016, equalised in the 37th minute with a low drive into the corner from Olivier Giroud's pass, put Chelsea ahead six minutes later when he finished the deflection of Giroud's shot and then converted a penalty in the 80th.
- Search-and-rescue team from Maryland heads to SC before storm
- USA readies for 'big one' as Hurricane Florence approaches Carolinas
- Henry Cavill exits DC Extended Universe role as Superman
- Tobacco Stocks Jump Following FDA Warning to E-Cig Companies
- Hurricane Florence weakens, but still a strong flood threat
- Trump declares administration ‘completely ready’ for Hurricane Florence
- Trump dismisses Woodward book as a 'joke'
- The Apple Watch Is Inching Toward Becoming a Medical Device
- Apple India prices revealed; internet explodes with memes
- United condemns Watford to first loss