Now, many realize that lies come to Trump as naturally as breathing air, but to suggest that the deaths of three thousand Americans were simply the work of a Democrat conspiracy to make him look bad is next level. If a person died for any given reason, such as old age, just add them to the list.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called Trump's tweets "shameful" and said the president owes "3,000 families in Puerto Rico an apology". The host noted that she abandoned the practice, suggesting that "the bottom of our political discourse" during the Trump era is unreachable.
Puerto Rico's governor raised the USA territory's official death toll from Hurricane Maria from 64 to 2,975 after an independent study found the number of people who died in the aftermath had been severely under-counted. Wallace mused. "That seems to me to be a whole new level of horror from this West Wing". "If you are a United States citizen, you should be disgusted by this".
Hurricane Florence began battering North Carolina on Thursday night, beginning an onslaught that will provide the Federal Emergency Management Agency a chance to fix its bruised reputation following the federal response to Hurricane Maria.
The congressman argued that Republicans should have done more to investigate the federal response in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands to find out why so many were "left without power, clean water, health care, and other basic services for months afterward".
"The job that FEMA and law enforcement and everybody did, working along with the Governor in Puerto Rico, I think was tremendous. Ron is focused on continuing to help our Puerto Rican neighbors recover and create opportunities for those who have moved to Florida succeed".
"Both Fed & local gov made mistakes", he said. "I said it and I'll say it again". That caused me to look into it. "This situation what happened in Puerto Rico, it's far more complicated and its not the president saying I want this to be a disaster for everyone".
- Fearsome new stage begins as Florence floods inland rivers
- Man Utd star Paul Pogba criticised for 'creating unrest' over Barcelona comments
- United States marks the 17th anniversary of 9/11
- Hurricane Florence: Life-threatening storm lands in North Carolina
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Japan’s Osaka has ‘no regrets’ over chaotic US Open final
- Eden Hazard Heaps Praise On Chelsea Teammate Olivier Giroud
- Lewis Hamilton extends title lead with Singapore GP triumph
- Even Bill Maher Thinks Last-Minute Allegations Against Kavanaugh Make Democrats 'Look Bad'