The Pixel 2 XL has a 6-inch QHD+ display with 1440 x 2880 pixels resolution with 18:9 aspect ratio.
Without further delay, here's everything we know about the Google Pixel 3 and the bigger Pixel 3 XL. We're not expecting any major interface changes but there are still a few - the camera app will have a refreshed look with real-time Google Lens recognition, a new set of live wallpapers which is somehow already available for download, and an updated always-on display feature. These include double pressing of the button which will enable one to launch the Camera App, long pressing of the same enabling the user to take screenshots etc. Other than that, Google Pixel 3 has many cool features as well like Active Edge feature for launching the Google Assistant directly.
The Google Pixel 3 XL will be Google's flagship for the better part of 2019 and as such it will champion Android 9 Pie and its gesture-based approach. It will function as a regular desk stand and wirelessly charge your phone as well.
The Pixel 3 XL is said to have two front-facing cameras. A leaked marketing video for the upcoming Google Pixel 3 shows this might again be the case with some new augmented reality (AR) camera features being demonstrated.
He has been a technology writer since more than five years. Notably, the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL are the latest lineups of Google-powered smartphones available now which were launched previous year. In the video, the Camera app is being tested by passing a business card in front of the lens. The phone will have an in-display fingerprint sensor, and it'll lack a headphone jack.
Under-the-hood, it is expected to house a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core and come in multiple RAM + storage configuration-6GB RAM+64GB storage, 8GB RAM+128GB storage and 8GB RAM+256GB storage.
Keep in mind that nothing is official until Google announces its new phones on October 9th.
There is a small chance the Pixel 3 XL won't have a notch at all.
- Manchester United senior players angry and frustrated with Jose Mourinho sources
- Sen. Bill Cassidy: FBI Probe Must Investigate Dems' Collusion to Smear Kavanaugh
- Mourinho and Pogba have frosty exchange at Man Utd training
- Netanyahu Calls Putin, Blames Syria, Iran
- World leaders laugh as Trump boasts of his achievements
- Europe Defeats U.S. to Win Ryder Cup
- Fans call 'Fantastic Beast' casting of Claudia Kim as Nagini problematic
- Barkley claims 'unselfish' Hazard is better than Ronaldo and Messi
- Trump attacks second Kavanaugh accuser
- High drama in Senate as Kavanaugh-Ford hearing nears