However, Meghan appeared to break royal protocol by closing her auto door herself when she arrived.
One royal watcher quickly tweeted: "A princess who still takes the time to shut her vehicle door".
Making her arrival, Meghan is seen getting out of the vehicle having had the door opened for her. Last week, she arrived with Harry and her mother, Doria Ragland, at a Muslim cultural centre in North Kensington to launch her "Together" cookbook. While some on Twitter has deconstructed the twenty-second scene to the minute details to understand why Markle would have done it, others have found faults in the attending for not closing the door for her.
However, while his wife, Kate Middleton, may be enjoying family time at home, the 36-year-old Duchess of Cambridge is apparently jealous of William's trip to Namibia.
"When Meghan Markle closes her vehicle door she gets called humble and relatable, but when I do it I'm "slamming the door too hard", another wrote.
Meanwhile, The Sun's royal correspondent Emily Andrews tweeted: "A princess who still takes the time to shut her vehicle door". "Good thing she has arms and is able to close the door!"
"Meghan clearly just shut the door out of force of habit". The theory went that Charles would then select and eat only one of the eggs. This was Markle's first solo event since becoming a part of the British royal family.
"I think she did it as a normal action to close a auto door".
During the interview following their engagement, Meghan said: "I've been working on [Suits] for seven years".
- Europe Defeats U.S. to Win Ryder Cup
- Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh: Latest allegations are 'from the Twilight Zone'
- FBI To Investigate Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh
- Trump says his past accusers influence his thinking on Kavanaugh
- Women allowed to enter Sabarimala temple
- Facebook unveils new VR headset 'Oculus Quest'
- Sen. Bill Cassidy: FBI Probe Must Investigate Dems' Collusion to Smear Kavanaugh
- Bill Cosby laughs after receiving prison sentence
- Senate Judiciary Committee Recommends Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court
- Fans call 'Fantastic Beast' casting of Claudia Kim as Nagini problematic