Flipkart has listed all storage variants of the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max for pre-orders and is running an exchange offer to give up to Rs. 13,500 of discount on the new iPhone models in lieu of an old smartphone.
If your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR is still under the Apple Care cover, then you have nothing to worry. This time everyone is charging their phones wrong, because it seems there are quite a few devices that won't start recharging if you plug in a lightning cable while the screen is switched off.
According to 9to5mac, it is not clear whether the issue is caused by a problem with the hardware or software.
At Apple's discussion board, one user wrote that he "spoke with a Supervisor at Applecare and they advise him at this time it's an issue that they are aware of and At this time they advise me to get the phone to replace". Users also reported having to disconnect and reconnect the cable.
The iPhone XS Max we have received is also facing the same issue. We agree that this is Apple's smallest "S" upgrade since the iPhone 3GS back in 2009, but we also explained why you're being silly if you think it's a huge problem for Apple or for the overwhelming majority of iPhone users.
Unbox Therapy's Lewis rounded up a handful of iPhone XS and XS Max units and put them to the test and indeed the bulk of them appeared to be affected. With up to 8 hours of battery life, they're ideal for when you're on the go and also have a super quick recharge time thanks to Fast Fuel - a five-minute charge that gives around two hours of playback when the battery runs low. Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone XR on Friday October 16th, with official shipping and release date on October 23, 2018. The iPhone XS model has the same 5.8 inch size as the iPhone version previous year, and a starting price of United States dollars 999. For Chinese users, a new, automatic beauty filter in the new iPhones might seem commonplace - it's others' backlash that's surprising. While the screen shattered, the iPhone XS Max touchscreen was still usable. Some battery cases, like the Mophie Juice Pack Wireless for the iPhone 7, support Qi wireless charging for their internal battery, which in turn charges your iPhone through its Lightning port - though exactly how fast the case can charge will vary from product to product.
- Sen. Bill Cassidy: FBI Probe Must Investigate Dems' Collusion to Smear Kavanaugh
- Cotton Calls For Probe Of Feinstein, Saying She 'Betrayed' Blasey Ford
- Women allowed to enter Sabarimala temple
- Typhoon Trami cripples Okinawa, threatens Japan's main islands
- Brett Kavanaugh's classmate Lynne Brookes says he lied
- What is the impact of the Facebook hack on you?
- Facebook unveils new VR headset 'Oculus Quest'
- Liverpool linked with Aaron Ramsey move after ‘summer bid was rejected’
- Angry Kavanaugh denies Ford accusation, sees 'disgrace'
- Matt Damon Plays Brett Kavanaugh in 'SNL' Premiere Cold Open