"That's all it is, simply management", he added.
Real Madrid missed the chance to go top of LaLiga after they were held to a goalless draw by city rivals Atletico Madrid at the Bernabeu.
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos insists there was no problem with Antoine Griezmann during Saturday's 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid. "That's three games where we haven't won, it's clear that we need to change things to start winning again", he said.
Ahead of theri game against Real Madrid, Diego Simeone said, "Apart from their last game, where they faced a complicated opponent in Sevilla, who are not easy to compete against, I see a vertical Madrid".
With a hard Champions League trip to play Tottenham in midweek, Valverde must again consider squad rotations, when Barca take on his former club, Athletic Club Bilbao on Saturday afternoon. Every player works hard in the defensive shape, which makes them tough to break down and they finally appear to have solved the defensive issues that were plaguing them at the start of the season; Diego Godin's poor form certainly contributed to this.
CSKA have scored in each of their last eight matches and that could be the key to unlocking some value for a Real Madrid win.
"We deserved the win but unfortunately we didn't manage to convert our chances".
"It will be a very hard match, like every match against Real Madrid", Atletico coach Diego Simeone said.
Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde put Messi in the game early in the second half, but the playmaker couldn't rally the team to victory.
"It will be hard for all of us to face Real Madrid, but I expect it to be a game which he can make more comfortable for us", he added.
"We are working to reach this level of course, and I believe at least six Atletico players would be starters in Madrid's team, but we need to remain level-headed".
- Angry Kavanaugh denies Ford accusation, sees 'disgrace'
- Prince Harry Is Totally Turned On By Meghan Markle's Rebellious Style Choices
- FBI To Investigate Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh
- Europe Defeats U.S. to Win Ryder Cup
- Facebook unveils new VR headset 'Oculus Quest'
- Kavanaugh accusations 'all false to me,' but I could change my mind
- Facebook data breach hits at least 50 mln accounts
- Trump says his past accusers influence his thinking on Kavanaugh
- Sen. Bill Cassidy: FBI Probe Must Investigate Dems' Collusion to Smear Kavanaugh
- Cotton Calls For Probe Of Feinstein, Saying She 'Betrayed' Blasey Ford