The charges involve a fight and assault in the Angels Strip Club, in NY, on 29 August when Cardi B, along with some in her entourage, is alleged to have thrown furniture recklessly, causing injuries to employees' feet and legs.
The fight was openly discussed by rapper Nicki Minaj after the two nearly came to blows at a New York Fashion Week party. A police spokesperson told CNN that Cardi B. was charged with two misdemeanor counts of reckless endangerment and one misdemeanor count of assault. According to previously reported details, it was said Cardi only ordered the attack on her and her sister Baddie Gi, two bartenders at the club.
Almanzar allegedly ordered an attack on two bartenders at a strip club on August 29, said police sources. They say a fight broke out during which chairs, bottles and hookah waters pipes were thrown, slightly injuring the bartender and another employee.
Cardi was reportedly at the club in August because Migos was performing there.
Cardi B was seen entering a police precinct shortly after 9:30 a.m. (1330 GMT) on Monday, according to local media.
Lawyer Joe Tacopina, who said he represents the two bartenders, said in a statement that "Cardi B ordered and committed violent assaults against my clients, and is being called to justice for her crimes".
The pair came to blows at a New York Fashion Week party, which Cardi later suggested was sparked after Nicki made comments about her parenting.
- Cotton Calls For Probe Of Feinstein, Saying She 'Betrayed' Blasey Ford
- What will the FBI investigation into Kavanaugh entail?
- Penn State WR Just Made The Catch Of The Year
- Europe Defeats U.S. to Win Ryder Cup
- Brett Kavanaugh's classmate Lynne Brookes says he lied
- Lindsay Lohan Melts Down After Allegedly Attempting to 'Kidnap' Muslim Children
- Spanish LaLiga match report Leganes v FC Barcelona 26 September 2018
- Barkley claims 'unselfish' Hazard is better than Ronaldo and Messi
- Hurricane Rosa to bring flooding rains to southwest US
- Fortnite season six brings pets, map changes, and new powers