Luiz has played every minute of Chelsea's first seven Premier League matches this season and impressed under pressure against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, clearing one goal-bound header from Roberto Firmino off the line in an entertaining 1-1 draw.
United are in desperate need of a shot in the arm against Valencia in Tuesday's Champions League clash, given their draw against Wolves was compounded by a shock Carabao Cup exit to Derby and chastening loss to West Ham.
United's 10 points from seven games is the same as in 2013-14 under David Moyes, but an inferior goal difference means this is their worst top-flight start since they picked up seven points in 1989-90.
Jorginho is already an integral part of Chelsea's midfield having played in each one of their Premier League games this season and the 26-year-old is fast turning out to be the fulcrum on which the Blues base their line-up.
Keep giving the ball to Hazard.
Sturridge has not had it easy under manager Juergen Klopp, with injuries and the form of forwards Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah keeping him out of the side.
Either way, Sanchez looks like the latest player to publicly fall out with Mourinho and, as a result, his future is up in the air.
"I see upset people, some people that don't look like they lost a game". As of now, Chelsea's primary goal should be to finish in top 4.
They face each other in a tantalising encounter on Sunday after a week of Champions League and Europa League action.
United now look far from contenders, but they can take a huge step towards the last 16 by moving six points clear of Valencia in Group H tomorrow.
Keown said, "He's a wonderful talent - we know that - but something is just not quite right with him", he told Match of the Day.
The old, largely pragmatic style is looking stodgy, outdated and ineffective, especially when set aside the exciting brand of football being played by Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City and others. Chelsea nearly defeated Liverpool on Saturday. However, the German was not ready to push the panic button yet in what looks to be a significant battle to stay in the top-flight.
- Cristiano Ronaldo dismisses rape accusations as "fake news"
- Typhoon Trami cripples Okinawa, threatens Japan's main islands
- What will the FBI investigation into Kavanaugh entail?
- Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max users report device charging issues
- Fortnite season six brings pets, map changes, and new powers
- Penn State WR Just Made The Catch Of The Year
- Amazon raises minimum wage to $15 for all employees
- Elon Musk steps down as Tesla chairman in SEC fraud settlement
- Fans Are Losing It Over Lil Wayne’s New Album
- Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2 and Surface Studio 2 Launched