Every player obviously craves more playing time, but Sane chose to back both his club manager Pep Guardiola and his country's head coach Jogi Low despite the hardships he faced.
"It's a fantastic win as every away game in the Champions League is such a hard task to get three points".
Sergio AGUERO scored goal number 8 of the season in Manchester City's 2-1 win against Hoffenheim in the Champions League. "Now it's in our hands unlike before and, of course, we can not make the mistake we did against Lyon", said Guardiola.
"We don't have history behind us".
Just as previous games gone by, United saw a lot of the ball in the early stages of the first half but they were unable to threaten the Valencia goal.
Normal service was quickly resumed, though, when a fine ball from Silva found the outstanding Leroy Sane, who picked out Aguero to bundle home his eighth goal in 10 matches this season.
However, the Spaniard point-back refused to talk about match referee Damir Skomina.
The 32-year-old has been a fixture in the starting XI for Guardiola's men once again at the start of the 2018-19 campaign and will no doubt be vital to the team's continued success over the next few months.
Since taking over at Liverpool, Klopp has won three of his five games against Guardiola - but only one of those wins has been in the Premier League.
"On the counter we had chances and I'd say we dominated because we had possession and chances so it was a good performance".
City underwent a light session which included fitness drills and a small training match as they recovered from Tuesday night's exertions.
- Key GOP US senator concerned about Brett Kavanaugh's 'partisan' tone
- Flake vows to vote ‘no’ if Supreme Court nominee lied
- Cardi B turns herself in to NYPD after fight at strip club
- Key US senator concerned about Kavanaugh's 'partisan' tone
- Trump shamelessly mocks Ford at rally as more Kavanaugh dirt surfaces
- President Trump touts 'historic' USMCA
- Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max users report device charging issues
- Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2 and Surface Studio 2 Launched
- 'Scary time for young men' in US
- Trump says he wants ‘comprehensive’ but speedy FBI investigation of Kavanaugh