Roscosmos chief Dmitry Rogozin was quoted by Russian news agencies on September 23 as saying that Russia wouldn't be reduced to a junior partner in the NASA-led project to build the lunar orbital platform called the Gateway in the 2020s.
If the mission proves successful, India will join an elite group of only three countries - Russia, US and China - which have the capability to launch a manned mission to outer space. Rogozin said the commission's main line of inquiry was that the hole had been drilled deliberately, a position that has been voiced in the past.
The odd tale started on August 29 with the discovery of a small hole in a Soyuz craft attached to the ISS.
The Soyuz MS-08 carrying Russia's Oleg Artemyev and Nasa's Drew Feustel and Ricky Arnold touched down at 5.44pm Kazakh time (1144 GMT).
On the basis of Rogozin's NASA made a remarked, that the hole was not created intentionally or with any motives.
The International Space Station program is tentatively planning a spacewalk for November to examine the hole from the outside.
According to Rogozin, Elon Musk with his SpaceX is working to cut out Russian Federation from the space-traveling missions to the International Space Station, among others.
The next launch from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan is scheduled for next Thursday.
He also wrote "spasibo" (thank you) and signed his name on the craft in chalk.
Feustel invoked Hollywood comedy actor Jack Black's character Nacho Libre as he tweeted farewell to life on the space station.
The crew completed hundreds of experiments during its 197-day expedition in space.
A Russian space capsule landed safely on the steppes of Kazakhstan, returning to Earth two Americans and a Russian after a six-month mission in orbit.
"Problems with NASA, of course, have appeared, but not through the fault of NASA, but through the fault of those American circles that surround NASA, which dictate certain conditions to them", Dmitry Rogozin said in an interview with Russian Channel One on October 1.
- We Expect Lots From Erik Lamela - Mauricio Pochettino On Winger
- Trump Insults ABC Reporter, Saying She ‘Never’ Thinks
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino sentenced to prison for tax evasion
- Russian GP: Were Mercedes right to use team orders on Valtteri Bottas?
- Canadian Dairy Farmers Aren't Happy With U.S. Trade Deal. Here's Why
- Amy Schumer among those arrested before Kavanaugh vote
- U.S. ordered to lift sanctions on 'humanitarian' goods
- BIO Statement on the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement
- Russian hackers accused of targeting United Nations chemical weapons watchdog, MH17 files
- 7 officers shot, 1 fatally, serving warrant in S. Carolina