The Rockets can now be added to the list of teams that have rejected significant demands, reportedly turning down a Butler for P.J. Tucker and Eric Gordon deal.
The Timberwolves are believed to be asking for several of the Heat's most valuable assets: Bam Adebayo, Goran Dragic, Kelly Olynyk, Josh Richardson, Justise Winslow and a first-round pick. Minnesota's player development coach John Lucas also questioned Charania's report.
Butler expressed to his teammates that he would complete with them as signs point to him remaining with the Wolves as the regular season begins.
Butler, an upcoming free agent in 2019, returned to the Timberwolves for practice Wednesday even though he's continued pushing the franchise to trade him elsewhere. "I'm so passionate", said Butler, 29, a four-time All-Star who was traded to Minnesota before the 2017-18 season.
It is not clear if Butler will travel or play in the team's preseason finale against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday. It's not fixed. It could be.
"I think that Jimmy is obviously a fantastic player". I was completely honest about everything. "But do I think so? No". "But is everybody going to be honest? No".
In fact, Butler reportedly talked trash to the GM - saying, "You f**king need me".
"I learned from a very early age, don't focus on that stuff because that will ultimately distract you", Tolliver said. Some would argue that those same things could be said about LeBron James, and perhaps that's part of the reason Butler doesn't want to align with James.
Oh yeah, he and Dwyane Wade were benched for their lame version of leadership, and when it came time to lead with actions, Jimmy Drama was unable to help the Bulls win one measly playoff game against the Celtics after Rajon Rondo was injured. Was it the right way to do it? That's raw me. Me at my finest, me at my purest.
And there was this: He took on the starters in a scrimmage with the bench players and won! One with Butler and the third-teamers.
- Google+ leaked personal details, will be shut down
- Kavanaugh to hear his first arguments as Supreme Court justice
- Virgil van Dijk on the games which will define Liverpool’s title bid
- 20 die in two-car accident involving wedding limo in upstate NY
- United Nations report calls for urgent action to avert catastrophic climate change
- John Terry announces retirement from playing football
- Rick Porcello ready to attack Yankees hitters in Game 4
- Kim Jong-un wants Pope Francis to visit North Korea, says Seoul
- Canada concerned over reports Saudi journalist killed
- Jimmy Butler has a change of heart on desired destination