"The whole floral design team and I wish Princess Eugenie and Jack our heartfelt congratulations and we hope they have a magical Wedding day".
As the second daughter of the third child of the monarch, Eugenie's wedding is not, arguably, the most significant national event to take place this year.
"Wearing white or any shade of white to a wedding is commonly considered a huge no-no - even more so for a royal wedding", she said. Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, missed the wedding because of other commitments.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Princess Eugenie married a wine merchant on Friday in a Windsor wedding clouded by complaints over costs and struggling to recapture the magic of past royal nuptials.
Princess Eugenie married tequila executive Jack Brooksbank in a star-studded royal wedding Friday at St. George's Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle.
Eugenie's elder sister Princess Beatrice, the maid of honor, read a passage from the "The Great Gatsby" describing the smile of the title character, a rich man famed for throwing parties for the 1920s NY glitterati.
The queen then hosted a reception at the castle.
George Clooney, who has been tied in the press to Jack's work as the European ambassador of the USA actor's line of tequila, is also expected.
Security around Windsor was tight, with the public having to pass through airport-style security checks to get near the castle and large numbers of police on patrol.
Members of the Royal Family arrived in a group, with Zara and Mike Tindall among them.
- Microsoft Set To Win Secret Clearance Ahead Of Pentagon Cloud Bid
- Trump declares Kavanaugh 'proven innocent', internet calls him out
- 11-Year-Old Girl Killed by Windborne Carport Amid Hurricane Michael
- Half of mental health disorders arise in adolescence
- Wolves call off practice a day after Butler's antics
- International Monetary Fund upgrades outlook on Russian Federation as economy recovers
- GOP ramps up election-season warning of ‘toxic’ Dem tactics
- Dow Jones Falls 545 Points
- Princess Eugenie & Jack Brooksbank's Wedding Party Revealed - See the Bridesmaids & Page Boys!
- Royal Wedding: BBC subtitles make rude blunder about Princess Eugenie