West gifted Trump with a Superman cape: When West arrived at the Oval Office, he greeted Trump with a hug before informing those in attendance that he had presented the president with "a Superman cape" to aid him in his crime-fighting efforts.
West and Trump, accompanied by a pack of reporters, sat down in the Oval Office on Thursday.
The Grand Hustle rapper revealed that Kanye asked him to accompany him to the meeting at the White House with Trump, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, and he turned him down. "But, you know, I don't have to agree with everything that he says".
Fallon: "While they spoke, both Trump and Kanye's assistants looked at each other and said, 'Man, I thought my boss was nuts'".
Yeezy then proceeded to show everyone a picture of the president sporting the "MAG" custom-made design.
Trump's campaign slogan during the 2016 presidential election was "Make America Great Again".
"I had to turn the television off because it was so hard to watch", he said.
"Let's stop worrying about the future all we have is today", West said.
On Trump's support from African Americans: "Blacks really get caught up in the idea of racism over the idea of industry". "So we made a updated hat that said, Imake [sic] America great, and Trump wore the hat so he is open to adjusting and listening".
West also proposed that Mr Trump get rid of Air Force One and purchase a hydrogen-powered aeroplane. Also attending is former National Football League great Jim Brown, a civil rights leader who has met with Trump previously. He visited the real estate billionaire in Trump Tower shortly after the unexpected election results, and has been vocal about his love for Trump ever since.
Trump told "Fox and Friends" Thursday: "He's a different kind of guy and that's OK with me".
West is married to reality television star Kim Kardashian West, who pushed Trump to grant a pardon for a drug offender this year.
"Yeah, that's the president of the United States sitting quietly while an irrational madman rants and raves at him".
- Wolves call off practice a day after Butler's antics
- Jimmy Butler has a change of heart on desired destination
- Half of mental health disorders arise in adolescence
- London clubs can challenge Liverpool and Manchester City for title, says Robertson
- Rick Porcello ready to attack Yankees hitters in Game 4
- Google to shut down Google+ after security glitch
- International Monetary Fund upgrades outlook on Russian Federation as economy recovers
- Dow Jones Falls 545 Points
- Hurricane Michael Strengthens to Cat 3, Heads for Florida Panhandle
- GOP ramps up election-season warning of ‘toxic’ Dem tactics